LSynth is a program that synthesizes bendable parts for LDraw files.
For information on LDraw, please visit
www.ldraw.org, the centralized LDraw
- Synthesizes flexible and rigid hoses, pneumatic hoses, ribbed tubes, electrical cables, fiber optic cables, and flexible axles.
- Synthesizes rubber bands, rubber belts, rubber tread, plastic tread, and chains.
- Synthesizes string, and string with plastic grips.
- Can be expanded with user generated synthesis types. Examine the lsynth.mpd file for instructions.
- Download a package for your OS.
- Follow the setup instructions and tutorials.
- Examine these detailed examples.
Then make your own. Have Fun!
LEGOŽ and the LEGO logo are registered trademarks of The Lego Group, which
does not sponsor, endorse, or authorize this site. You can find the official
LEGO website at http://www.lego.com.